Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Wednesday · December 7, 2022
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: inpatient coverage.
- Specialty Requested: Hospital Medicine.
- They have a general surgeon that will cover all the procedures.
- Length Of Assignment: 6 months.
- 7 on 7 off.
- Reason for Coverage Need: December ongoing.
- Patient Volume: 5 to 10 pats per day.
- They now do not have to do procedures.
- They will be mainly be working with nursing home patients.
- Anything that is too serious, is sent out.
- Or truly BE (within 5 years of residency, and scheduled for test)On their first day they will spend half the day in orientation then work with the MD the other half, and then on their own for.
- Patient Age Range: Adults only.
- Schedule: 7a to 5p every day, Monday,.
- Start Date. Dec.
- They will do 2-4 admission on average.
- Charting/Dictation: Cerner.
- During the day there are 2 docs and a NP sharing the rounding from 7-5, Then at 5 they take. They need to be BC (Abfm or Abim).
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 25 bed Critical Care hospital.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- BC required.
- Location: Robinson, IL.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.