Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · March 20, 2023
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC required.
- Or truly BE (within 5 years of residency, and scheduled for test)On their first day they will spend half the day in orientation then work with the MD the other half, and then on their own for.
- They have a general surgeon that will cover all the procedures.
- During the day there are 2 docs and a NP sharing the rounding from 7-5, Then at 5 they take. They need to be BC (Abfm or Abim).
- Charting/Dictation: Cerner.
- Length Of Assignment: 6 months.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: inpatient coverage.
- Location: Robinson, IL.
- Patient Age Range: Adults only.
- They will be mainly be working with nursing home patients.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 25 bed Critical Care hospital.
- They will do 2-4 admission on average.
- They now do not have to do procedures.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Volume: 5 to 10 pats per day.
- Anything that is too serious, is sent out.
- 7 on 7 off.
- Reason for Coverage Need: December ongoing.
- Start Date. Dec.
- Specialty Requested: Hospital Medicine.
- Schedule: 7a to 5p every day, Monday,.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.