Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · May 17, 2022
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Support Staff: RN's, Techs, PA/NP's, Admin Support, full subspecialty support.
- City/State: Nationwide - Multiple states available.
- Hospital-Based, Hospital Medicine, Pulmonology, Intensive Care Opportunities (Contingent Upon Training and Skill).
- These Hospital Medicine opportunities offer you the ability to work at a regional or community hospital, with your choice in practice location.
- Locums Options Also Available Throughout the United States - We Have Needs in Multiple States.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Abim certification required or Abfm with inpatient rounding experience.
- Position: Hospital Medicine.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Both Locums and Permanent Options For: GA, IL, NC, WI - More Locations Available Throughout the United States.
- Hospital Medicine ADC: 17+.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Schedule: Most positions are 7a-7p, 7on/7off rotations.
- Foster Crown: Representing Multiple HM Opportunities for Permanent or Locum Tenens.
- EMR: Contact office for specifics.
- Permanent Positions with Competitive Compensation, Bonus or Locum Tenens Work, Your Choice.
- Trauma: N/A - Level 1, depending on the facility.
- Facility: Regional or Community Hospitals.
- For Permanent Employees: Full Health & Welfare Benefits Package, PTO, Retirement, Relocation.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Job Number: United States1516.
- Locums Compensation: Locums positions = Excellent, negotiable rates, (depending on client location and modalities / skill set) with travel, lodging and medical malpractice insurance covered.
- Facility Profile: Fully staffed Regional / Community Hospitals (contact office for specifics).
- Procedures: Modalities vary per client and/or assignment location.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Feb 25.