Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · December 7, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (40 minutes from Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Night Shift 7p-7a - need to be open to both.
- Physician Must close charts within 14 days of seeing patient(s).
- Needing local physician from IL/IN or surrounding states: MO, MI, WI & IA.
- Patient Volume: 15-18 - census is rising.
- No procedures required.
- Day Shift 7a-7p.
- 46 days and over will not be reimbursed.
- Seeking Teaching and Non-teaching, IM Hospitalist.
- Shift Change - Tuesday - Monday.
- Must have BLS.
- Not willing to fly in physician.
- Dates Below.
- 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist - must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- We are NOT willing to state license Physician.
- Physician Must attend Epic and Orientation Training.
- All reimbursement receipts must be turned in 45 days of scheduled shift.
- Must have an Active IL License.
- Candidate must be Internal Medicine (will not accept Family Medicine).
- Per our Bylaws.
- Location: Illinois - City is 40 minutes from Chicago.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Floor.
- Both day and night shifts.
- Must Complete ALL HR required items.
- Night shift must teach residents.
- Can offer 6 + shifts per month.
- Must have clean malpractice history.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Will be a 6+ month position.
- Position: Rounding/Inpatient Care & OK with Teaching Residents.
- Close to Chicago and IN border.
- Location: Illinois - 40 minutes from Chicago area.
- Must have a clean background.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 3.