Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Thursday · January 27, 2022
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Chicago (40 minutes)) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Specific Dates listed.
- 214 Beds.
- DEA and CSR.
- Special Certifications or Requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Teaching Residents.
- Central line and Airway Management.
- Additional support from major specialties & sub specialties within hospital.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Must be Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- Daily Patient Volume: ranges 10-20 per shift.
- Location: Illinois (40 minutes from Chicago).
- Credentialing Timeframes: **Facility is willing to work to obtain emergency privileges, so please do not submit providers with ANY malpractice, either past or pending.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night.
- Specialty Needed: Board Certified in Pulmonary / Critical Care.
- Position: Locums - Pulmonary/Critical Care - Rounding/Inpatient Care & OK with Teaching Residents.
- Patient Volume: varies - 10-20 per 12 hour shift.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- 12 hour shift (schedule will TBD).
- Clean & Active Illinois State License.
- Facility Type: Closed 31 Bed ICU.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Practice EMR: TBD.
- June 28 - July 4.
- Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.