Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · September 21, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Chicago (40 minutes)) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: varies - 10-20 per 12 hour shift.
- Specialty Needed: Board Certified in Pulmonary / Critical Care.
- Credentialing Timeframes: **Facility is willing to work to obtain emergency privileges, so please do not submit providers with ANY malpractice, either past or pending.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Length Of Assignment: Specific Dates listed.
- Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- June 28 - July 4.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night.
- 12 hour shift (schedule will TBD).
- Additional support from major specialties & sub specialties within hospital.
- Practice EMR: TBD.
- Facility Type: Closed 31 Bed ICU.
- Daily Patient Volume: ranges 10-20 per shift.
- Location: Illinois (40 minutes from Chicago).
- Does physician need Board Certification: Must be Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- Special Certifications or Requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Teaching Residents.
- 214 Beds.
- Central line and Airway Management.
- Position: Locums - Pulmonary/Critical Care - Rounding/Inpatient Care & OK with Teaching Residents.
- DEA and CSR.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Clean & Active Illinois State License.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.