Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · June 25, 2022
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Chicago (40 minutes)) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 214 Beds.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night.
- Specialty Needed: Board Certified in Pulmonary / Critical Care.
- Credentialing Timeframes: **Facility is willing to work to obtain emergency privileges, so please do not submit providers with ANY malpractice, either past or pending.
- Clean & Active Illinois State License.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Facility Type: Closed 31 Bed ICU.
- Special Certifications or Requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Teaching Residents.
- Central line and Airway Management.
- Additional support from major specialties & sub specialties within hospital.
- Patient Volume: varies - 10-20 per 12 hour shift.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Must be Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- Location: Illinois (40 minutes from Chicago).
- Position: Locums - Pulmonary/Critical Care - Rounding/Inpatient Care & OK with Teaching Residents.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- June 28 - July 4.
- Practice EMR: TBD.
- Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- Length Of Assignment: Specific Dates listed.
- DEA and CSR.
- Daily Patient Volume: ranges 10-20 per shift.
- 12 hour shift (schedule will TBD).
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.