Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · September 26, 2022
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Chicago (40 minutes)) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night.
- Practice EMR: TBD.
- Additional support from major specialties & sub specialties within hospital.
- Facility Type: Closed 31 Bed ICU.
- 214 Beds.
- Special Certifications or Requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Teaching Residents.
- Patient Volume: varies - 10-20 per 12 hour shift.
- Position: Locums - Pulmonary/Critical Care - Rounding/Inpatient Care & OK with Teaching Residents.
- DEA and CSR.
- Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- Credentialing Timeframes: **Facility is willing to work to obtain emergency privileges, so please do not submit providers with ANY malpractice, either past or pending.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Must be Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- Clean & Active Illinois State License.
- 12 hour shift (schedule will TBD).
- Central line and Airway Management.
- Daily Patient Volume: ranges 10-20 per shift.
- Specialty Needed: Board Certified in Pulmonary / Critical Care.
- Length Of Assignment: Specific Dates listed.
- Location: Illinois (40 minutes from Chicago).
- June 28 - July 4.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Describe monthly coverage.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.