Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · March 20, 2023
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Chicago (40 minutes)) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- June 28 - July 4.
- Location: Illinois (40 minutes from Chicago).
- 214 Beds.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night.
- Specialty Needed: Board Certified in Pulmonary / Critical Care.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Practice EMR: TBD.
- Patient Volume: varies - 10-20 per 12 hour shift.
- Daily Patient Volume: ranges 10-20 per shift.
- Credentialing Timeframes: **Facility is willing to work to obtain emergency privileges, so please do not submit providers with ANY malpractice, either past or pending.
- Facility Type: Closed 31 Bed ICU.
- DEA and CSR.
- Special Certifications or Requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Teaching Residents.
- Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- Central line and Airway Management.
- Position: Locums - Pulmonary/Critical Care - Rounding/Inpatient Care & OK with Teaching Residents.
- 12 hour shift (schedule will TBD).
- Clean & Active Illinois State License.
- Length Of Assignment: Specific Dates listed.
- Additional support from major specialties & sub specialties within hospital.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Must be Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.