Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Wednesday · October 27, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Springfield) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Springfield is a medium size city with a diverse, safe community with great schools.
- 45 bed ICU with excellent sub-specialty support.
- Airport with daily flights to Chicago and St. Louis.
- High annual compensation plus premium rate for extra shifts.
- Work in a Level 1 Trauma Center.
- 4 Rounders + admitter w/ average census of 10-12 pts/day.
- Health, life, dental, vision and disability insurance.
- Just a short 90 minute drive from St. Louis and 3 hours to Chicago.
- Excellent private and public schools including a private and state university.
- 146 shifts per year for full time.
- 9 public golf courses, several country club golf courses.
- Opportunity for additional shifts at a premium rate.
- Thriving diverse community with a population of over 190,000.
- Wildlife sanctuaries, zoo, numerous parks with hiking/bike trails and a water park.
- Large 4,200 acre lake with waterfront property.
- Student loan assistance available.
- Retirement plans including pension, matching 403b plan and 457b plan.
- 12-hour in-house shift-based schedule.
- Generous commencement bonus.
- We have an opening to join our growing group of intensivists at Hshs St. John's Hospital, a Level 1 Trauma Center in Springfield, Illinois.
- Relocation assistance plus a housing incentive.
- Easy access to St. Louis (90 minute drive) and Chicago (just 3 hour drive).
This perm job from HSHS Medical Group was last open on Mar 31.