Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · March 20, 2023
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Springfield) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 146 shifts per year for full time.
- Student loan assistance available.
- Retirement plans including pension, matching 403b plan and 457b plan.
- Airport with daily flights to Chicago and St. Louis.
- 45 bed ICU with excellent sub-specialty support.
- Health, life, dental, vision and disability insurance.
- We have an opening to join our growing group of intensivists at Hshs St. John's Hospital, a Level 1 Trauma Center in Springfield, Illinois.
- Generous commencement bonus.
- 9 public golf courses, several country club golf courses.
- Thriving diverse community with a population of over 190,000.
- Excellent private and public schools including a private and state university.
- Large 4,200 acre lake with waterfront property.
- Wildlife sanctuaries, zoo, numerous parks with hiking/bike trails and a water park.
- Just a short 90 minute drive from St. Louis and 3 hours to Chicago.
- Easy access to St. Louis (90 minute drive) and Chicago (just 3 hour drive).
- Springfield is a medium size city with a diverse, safe community with great schools.
- 4 Rounders + admitter w/ average census of 10-12 pts/day.
- Relocation assistance plus a housing incentive.
- Work in a Level 1 Trauma Center.
- High annual compensation plus premium rate for extra shifts.
- 12-hour in-house shift-based schedule.
- Opportunity for additional shifts at a premium rate.
This perm job from HSHS Medical Group was last open on Mar 31.