Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · September 26, 2022
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Springfield) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Just a short 90 minute drive from St. Louis and 3 hours to Chicago.
- Springfield is a medium size city with a diverse, safe community with great schools.
- Wildlife sanctuaries, zoo, numerous parks with hiking/bike trails and a water park.
- Large 4,200 acre lake with waterfront property.
- Easy access to St. Louis (90 minute drive) and Chicago (just 3 hour drive).
- 12-hour in-house shift-based schedule.
- Retirement plans including pension, matching 403b plan and 457b plan.
- Opportunity for additional shifts at a premium rate.
- Generous commencement bonus.
- Student loan assistance available.
- 9 public golf courses, several country club golf courses.
- Relocation assistance plus a housing incentive.
- Excellent private and public schools including a private and state university.
- Thriving diverse community with a population of over 190,000.
- We have an opening to join our growing group of intensivists at Hshs St. John's Hospital, a Level 1 Trauma Center in Springfield, Illinois.
- 45 bed ICU with excellent sub-specialty support.
- 146 shifts per year for full time.
- Health, life, dental, vision and disability insurance.
- Work in a Level 1 Trauma Center.
- High annual compensation plus premium rate for extra shifts.
- 4 Rounders + admitter w/ average census of 10-12 pts/day.
- Airport with daily flights to Chicago and St. Louis.
This perm job from HSHS Medical Group was last open on Mar 31.