Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Wednesday · September 27, 2023
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Springfield) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Generous commencement bonus.
- Airport with daily flights to Chicago and St. Louis.
- Excellent private and public schools including a private and state university.
- 9 public golf courses, several country club golf courses.
- Opportunity for additional shifts at a premium rate.
- Thriving diverse community with a population of over 190,000.
- Easy access to St. Louis (90 minute drive) and Chicago (just 3 hour drive).
- Springfield is a medium size city with a diverse, safe community with great schools.
- Relocation assistance plus a housing incentive.
- Large 4,200 acre lake with waterfront property.
- 146 shifts per year for full time.
- We have an opening to join our growing group of intensivists at Hshs St. John's Hospital, a Level 1 Trauma Center in Springfield, Illinois.
- 45 bed ICU with excellent sub-specialty support.
- Work in a Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Just a short 90 minute drive from St. Louis and 3 hours to Chicago.
- Student loan assistance available.
- 4 Rounders + admitter w/ average census of 10-12 pts/day.
- Health, life, dental, vision and disability insurance.
- Wildlife sanctuaries, zoo, numerous parks with hiking/bike trails and a water park.
- Retirement plans including pension, matching 403b plan and 457b plan.
- 12-hour in-house shift-based schedule.
- High annual compensation plus premium rate for extra shifts.
This perm job from HSHS Medical Group was last open on Mar 31.