Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · April 23, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Springfield) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Thriving diverse community with a population of over 190,000.
- Excellent private and public schools including a private and state university.
- Just a short 90 minute drive from St. Louis and 3 hours to Chicago.
- Work in a Level 1 Trauma Center.
- 45 bed ICU with excellent sub-specialty support.
- Retirement plans including pension, matching 403b plan and 457b plan.
- Springfield is a medium size city with a diverse, safe community with great schools.
- Large 4,200 acre lake with waterfront property.
- Health, life, dental, vision and disability insurance.
- 12-hour in-house shift-based schedule.
- Wildlife sanctuaries, zoo, numerous parks with hiking/bike trails and a water park.
- 9 public golf courses, several country club golf courses.
- 146 shifts per year for full time.
- Easy access to St. Louis (90 minute drive) and Chicago (just 3 hour drive).
- We have an opening to join our growing group of intensivists at Hshs St. John's Hospital, a Level 1 Trauma Center in Springfield, Illinois.
- Student loan assistance available.
- Opportunity for additional shifts at a premium rate.
- Airport with daily flights to Chicago and St. Louis.
- High annual compensation plus premium rate for extra shifts.
- Generous commencement bonus.
- 4 Rounders + admitter w/ average census of 10-12 pts/day.
- Relocation assistance plus a housing incentive.
This perm job from HSHS Medical Group was last open on Mar 31.