Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · July 31, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Springfield) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Generous commencement bonus.
- Thriving diverse community with a population of over 190,000.
- Health, life, dental, vision and disability insurance.
- 12-hour in-house shift-based schedule.
- 146 shifts per year for full time.
- High annual compensation plus premium rate for extra shifts.
- 9 public golf courses, several country club golf courses.
- Airport with daily flights to Chicago and St. Louis.
- 4 Rounders + admitter w/ average census of 10-12 pts/day.
- Opportunity for additional shifts at a premium rate.
- Student loan assistance available.
- We have an opening to join our growing group of intensivists at Hshs St. John's Hospital, a Level 1 Trauma Center in Springfield, Illinois.
- Springfield is a medium size city with a diverse, safe community with great schools.
- 45 bed ICU with excellent sub-specialty support.
- Relocation assistance plus a housing incentive.
- Excellent private and public schools including a private and state university.
- Easy access to St. Louis (90 minute drive) and Chicago (just 3 hour drive).
- Large 4,200 acre lake with waterfront property.
- Just a short 90 minute drive from St. Louis and 3 hours to Chicago.
- Wildlife sanctuaries, zoo, numerous parks with hiking/bike trails and a water park.
- Retirement plans including pension, matching 403b plan and 457b plan.
- Work in a Level 1 Trauma Center.
This perm job from HSHS Medical Group was last open on Mar 31.