Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · January 16, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Per Bylaws.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Length Of Assignment: Will be a 6+ month position.
- Night shift must teach residents.
- Attend Epic and Orientation Training.
- Seeking local Hospitalist from Chicagoland or surrounding states to cover Locums.
- Must be Board Certified IM/FM.
- Start early 2021, at least 6 months, ongoing coverage.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Teaching and Non-teaching, IM/FM Hospitalist.
- Physician Must close charts within 14 days of seeing patient(s).
- 7 on/7 off, Shift Change is Tuesday - Monday.
- Active Illinois License.
- Both day and night shifts available / 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- Clean background & clean malpractice history.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Procedures are a Plus.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Current BLS.
- Location: Illinois, Close to Chicago and IN boarder.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 8.