Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · January 16, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northern IL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Bronchoscopy, thoracentesis, transthoracic needle aspirations, central lines, and vent management required.
- BC or truly BE.
- Location: Northern Illinois.
- Practice is clinic about 70% clinic and 30% inpatient.
- Hospital has eICU, certified Sleep Lab, and most surgical procedures except for cardiothoracic or neurosurgery.
- Currently seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist who prefers to practice as a sole Pulmonologist in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents.
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (Ebus) and metabolic testing are available.
- Allergy or Sleep optional.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
- Facility Type: Hospital and clinic.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist/Critical Care.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 15.