Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · November 28, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- Caseload: 15 patients per day.
- You will see 15 patients per day on average.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- CompHealth is aiding a Wisconsin-based facility currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary coverage.
- You must be board certified or board eligible and have a current Acls certification.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago