Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · October 27, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They welcome physicians that are board certified, or board eligible if within 1 year of your residency.
- Rounding on ICU is required, but eICU is available.
- Reasonable 3 to 7 admissions and 2 to 4 patient encounters.
- You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/vision/dental benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, and relocation assistance.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary guarantee.
- At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- IM or FP candidates available now or ablished team with 6 hospitalists and 4 NPs.
- Your schedule will be a 7 on and 7 off block from 7 pm to 7 am.
- Beautiful NW Illinois community located just 90 minutes to popular Chicago suburbs.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Nocturnist 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 pm to 7 am.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- The incoming physician will respond to hospital codes and rapid response calls.
- Our services are free for you.
- You will work with an established team with 6 hospitalists and 4 NPs.
- See a reasonable amount of nightly admissions of 3 to 7, and 2 to 4 patient encounters.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- Competitive salary guarantee and full hospital benefits package.
- IM, FP, and 2021 residents are all encouraged.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- Procedures are not required, but welcome the ability to provide them.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position.
- An exciting nocturnist opportunity is now available at a hospital in Illinois.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago