Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · May 7, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- Our services are free for you.
- Rounding on ICU is required, but eICU is available.
- They welcome physicians that are board certified, or board eligible if within 1 year of your residency.
- The incoming physician will respond to hospital codes and rapid response calls.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary guarantee.
- Reasonable 3 to 7 admissions and 2 to 4 patient encounters.
- Procedures are not required, but welcome the ability to provide them.
- Competitive salary guarantee and full hospital benefits package.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- You will work with an established team with 6 hospitalists and 4 NPs.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- An exciting nocturnist opportunity is now available at a hospital in Illinois.
- Beautiful NW Illinois community located just 90 minutes to popular Chicago suburbs.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/vision/dental benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, and relocation assistance.
- IM, FP, and 2021 residents are all encouraged.
- Your schedule will be a 7 on and 7 off block from 7 pm to 7 am.
- IM or FP candidates available now or ablished team with 6 hospitalists and 4 NPs.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- Nocturnist 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 pm to 7 am.
- See a reasonable amount of nightly admissions of 3 to 7, and 2 to 4 patient encounters.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 12.