Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Close to Champaign, Decatur, and a short drive to Indianapolis.
- They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible in internal medicine, and family practice physicians with hospitalist experience.
- Sorry, this site.
- An exciting hospitalist opportunity is now available in Illinois.
- To get started.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary with quality and retention bonuses.
- Over $300k in annual income.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- Our services are free for you.
- Only 3 hours to Chicago.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Open ICU, procedures preferred.
- 304 hours of paid time off.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- All days, 7 on and 7 off.
- The incoming physician can expect to see 15 to 18 patients per day and procedures are preferred.
- 40k signing bonus.
- This position will require a current IL license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
- Work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm.
- You will be offered a signing bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 304 hours of PTO, $6,ipend, and a retirement plan.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago