Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · May 7, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Close to Champaign, Decatur, and a short drive to Indianapolis.
- To get started.
- Sorry, this site.
- Our services are free for you.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- All days, 7 on and 7 off.
- Open ICU, procedures preferred.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- 40k signing bonus.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- You will be offered a signing bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 304 hours of PTO, $6,ipend, and a retirement plan.
- An exciting hospitalist opportunity is now available in Illinois.
- Over $300k in annual income.
- They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible in internal medicine, and family practice physicians with hospitalist experience.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary with quality and retention bonuses.
- Only 3 hours to Chicago.
- 304 hours of paid time off.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- The incoming physician can expect to see 15 to 18 patients per day and procedures are preferred.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm.
- This position will require a current IL license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 2.