Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · July 3, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- License: Active IL state license needed.
- CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Illinois.
- Ninety percent of United States healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year.
- Schedule: 1 week of coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The assignment schedule will be 1 week of coverage and the physician will see 2 - 10 patients per shift.
- You need to have an active IL state license for this assignment.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 2 - 10 patients per shift.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago