Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · September 26, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment schedule will be 1 week of coverage and the physician will see 2 - 10 patients per shift.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Ninety percent of United States healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Caseload: 2 - 10 patients per shift.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Illinois.
- License: Active IL state license needed.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- You need to have an active IL state license for this assignment.
- Schedule: 1 week of coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 6.