Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · April 5, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experienced physicians welcome.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- CompHealth is assisting a community health care provider in Illinois with their search for a hospitalist.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Small town atmosphere close to big city amenities.
- Affordable cost of living - larger homes and favorable real estate taxes.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Work with supportive administration.
- They are offering a flexible schedule, including a 7 on an 7 off block.
- 2020 residents welcome.
- In addition to a competitive salary and incentive compensation, you will also be offered medical education debt assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- Is Schedule.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Our services are free for you.
- Competitive salary package, CME, and commencement bonus.
- Flexible schedule (7on/7off available).
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- They welcome both board certified or board eligible candidates IMs and FPs, and residents are also encouraged. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain an Illinois medical license, if necessary.
- One hour to downtown St. Louis, MO.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- The incoming physician would see a manageable daily patient census.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 31.