Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · July 4, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- You must be board certified with Acls certification.
- Certification: BC required.
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: Active IL state license needed.
- The incoming physician must have an IL state license.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off.
- A facility in Illinois seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 31.