Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · April 5, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The incoming physician must have an IL state license.
- License: Active IL state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- You must be board certified with Acls certification.
- Certification: BC required.
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off.
- A facility in Illinois seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 31.