Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will also be provided with full medical benefits, student loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME with $3K stipend, 2 weeks of PTO and paid sick days, a retirement plan, and malpractice with nose and tail coverage.
- You will do admissions with advanced practice support.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates that are within two years post residency.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Our services are free for you.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Final-year residents and H-1B visas will also be considered.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- You will receive a base salary with RVU bonuses.
- Daytime block 7 am to 7 pm.
- The block schedule is 7 on and 7 off working from 7 pm to 7 am.
- H-1B candidates welcome.
- A medical center in Illinois is searching for a nocturnist to join their team due to growth.
- Reasonable patient census.
- Closed ICU, no procedures.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain an IL medical license, if necessary.
- Competitive compensation with RVUs.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- There is also subspecialty support and no procedures will be required.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago