Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Thursday · April 9, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Reasonable patient census.
- CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain an IL medical license, if necessary.
- Competitive compensation with RVUs.
- There is also subspecialty support and no procedures will be required.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- H-1B candidates welcome.
- Daytime block 7 am to 7 pm.
- Closed ICU, no procedures.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates that are within two years post residency.
- You will do admissions with advanced practice support.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- You will receive a base salary with RVU bonuses.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- A medical center in Illinois is searching for a nocturnist to join their team due to growth.
- You will also be provided with full medical benefits, student loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME with $3K stipend, 2 weeks of PTO and paid sick days, a retirement plan, and malpractice with nose and tail coverage.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Our services are free for you.
- The block schedule is 7 on and 7 off working from 7 pm to 7 am.
- Final-year residents and H-1B visas will also be considered.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 28.