Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will see an average of 15 - 20 patients per day (this includes admissions).
- Closed ICU, no procedures.
- Daytime block 7 am to 7 pm.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates.
- Final year residents and H-1B will also be considered.
- The schedule is day block, 7 on/7 off.
- Competitive compensation with RVUs.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Reasonable patient census.
- Student loan repayment.
- Malpractice with nose and tail coverage.
- CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain an IL medical license, if necessary.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- You will receive a competitive compensation package, RVU bonuses, medical benefits, generous sick time, and PTO.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- CompHealth is assisting a medical center in Illinois with their search for a hospitalist.
- Our services are free for you.
- H-1B candidates welcome.
- You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time with $3K stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 14.