Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Thursday · April 9, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our services are free for you.
- H-1B candidates welcome.
- Competitive compensation with RVUs.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates.
- CompHealth is assisting a medical center in Illinois with their search for a hospitalist.
- Reasonable patient census.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Final year residents and H-1B will also be considered.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Closed ICU, no procedures.
- The schedule is day block, 7 on/7 off.
- Student loan repayment.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain an IL medical license, if necessary.
- You will receive a competitive compensation package, RVU bonuses, medical benefits, generous sick time, and PTO.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Daytime block 7 am to 7 pm.
- Malpractice with nose and tail coverage.
- You will see an average of 15 - 20 patients per day (this includes admissions).
- You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time with $3K stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 14.