Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Thursday · April 9, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St. Louis residents enjoy MLB & NHL sporting events downtown, the Muny and nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo at Forest Park, and exciting night life and cuisine from unique neighborhoods (including The Hill, known for its Italian fare).
- Full benefit package including 401k and retirement plans.
- No procedures or codes.
- Solid base salary plus Productivity bonus up to $20,000 and a $20,000 sign-on bonus.
- Immediate Opening near St. Louis, MO.
- 16 to 18 average daily patient volume.
- Scheduling interviews for Hospitalists to join a cohesive group of Internal Medicine physicians at a community based hospital located 15 minutes from St. Louis.
- St. Louis is a metropolis that offers everything you want in a major city, with one of the lowest costs of living in the country.
- Block scheduling: 7 on, 7 off.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.