Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- 304 hours of paid time off.
- You will be offered a $40K signing bonus, a base salary of $270,000 plus quality and annual retention bonuses, creating an annual income of over $300,000.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- If so, this opportunity is worth investigating.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- A nocturnist covers the nights so no. This facility has an open ICU so procedures are preferred, and specialty support is available.
- Additionally, a full slate of benefits and malpractice make this a very attractive package..
- It is located in the Midwest with easy access to Champaign, Decatur, and a short drive to Indianapolis.
- The patient census is reasonable, averaging between 15-18.
- Are you looking for all days on a block schedule in a family-friendly, Midwest location?
- 40,000 signing bonus.
- Sorry, this site.
- You will also enjoy 304 hours of PTO and a generous CME credit of $6,000.
- Over $300,000 in annual income.
- 7 on/7 off block days.
- Close to Champaign, Decatur, and a short drive to Indianapolis.
- Patient census of 15-18.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Open ICU, procedures preferred.
- Our services are free for you.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 20.