Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Are you looking for all days on a block schedule in a family-friendly, Midwest location?
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Patient census of 15-18.
- Close to Champaign, Decatur, and a short drive to Indianapolis.
- Additionally, a full slate of benefits and malpractice make this a very attractive package..
- 304 hours of paid time off.
- 7 on/7 off block days.
- If so, this opportunity is worth investigating.
- A nocturnist covers the nights so no. This facility has an open ICU so procedures are preferred, and specialty support is available.
- The patient census is reasonable, averaging between 15-18.
- You will also enjoy 304 hours of PTO and a generous CME credit of $6,000.
- You will be offered a $40K signing bonus, a base salary of $270,000 plus quality and annual retention bonuses, creating an annual income of over $300,000.
- Over $300,000 in annual income.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Sorry, this site.
- It is located in the Midwest with easy access to Champaign, Decatur, and a short drive to Indianapolis.
- Open ICU, procedures preferred.
- Our services are free for you.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- 40,000 signing bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago