Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Give Weatherby a.
- IL license required.
- You can expect to see around 6 - 8 admits per night.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- Due to time constraints, only IL-licensed applicants will be accepted.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- Enjoy the high quality of life that the locum tenens experience offers.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Acls certification needed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The work schedule will be over a seven-day block schedule.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Illinois with a qualified hospitalist.
- You will track patient interactions using the Epic EMR system.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 20.