Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- IL license required.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Enjoy the high quality of life that the locum tenens experience offers.
- Due to time constraints, only IL-licensed applicants will be accepted.
- You will track patient interactions using the Epic EMR system.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- You can expect to see around 6 - 8 admits per night.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Illinois with a qualified hospitalist.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Acls certification needed.
- The work schedule will be over a seven-day block schedule.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.