Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts as a nocturnist.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Illinois.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Acls certification needed.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- The locum tenens physician will see admissions only, with no procedures required.
- IL license required.
- 12-hour nocturnist shifts.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility is located in a thriving community.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted IL medical license in hand.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.