Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · May 29, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- IL license required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- Board certified or eligible.
- 12-hour nocturnist shifts.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts as a nocturnist.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted IL medical license in hand.
- The locum tenens physician will see admissions only, with no procedures required.
- This facility is located in a thriving community.
- Acls certification needed.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Illinois.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 20.