Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Thursday · April 9, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR software is used for notes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The total patient census at night is 70-80, with an average of 12-15 admissions.
- A hospital in Illinois is seeking a locum tenens nocturnist. Shifts are 7pm-7am, and there is no. Locums will respond to codes and perform procedures, including intubations, central lines and arterial lines.
- Government: No.
- There is an open ICU with subspecialty back-up available.
- Candidates must be Abim board certified or truly board eligible.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Code Responder.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Reference ID: ORD-072409-MD-IL.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
This locum job opening was posted