Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The total patient census covered at night is 70-90, with 15-20 admissions.
- The locum will be required to respond to codes and perform procedures, which include vent management, intubations, central lines and arterial lines.
- Reference ID: ORD-072407-MD-IL.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Does Procedures.
- Code Responder.
- EMR software is used for notes.
- Candidates must be Abim board certified.
- All subspecialty back-up is available with the exception of neurosurgery.
- We are working with a facility in Illinois in need of locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Vent Mgmt.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The schedule will be for nights, 8pm-8am, for approximately 7-14 shifts per month.
- There is an open ICU with intensivists on staff.
This locum job opening was posted