Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southern Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Center for the Arts, an 85-acre estate featuring changing art exhibits, an outdoor sculpture park, performing arts center, dinner theatre, concerts, art classes and craft show.
- Award-winning local vineyards, plus music festivals & art fairs.
- Visa sponsorship available.
- Not-for-profit institution affiliated with prestigious HealthCare system.
- Medical, dental & vision coverage, short & long term disability insurance.
- Four seasons with long springs & falls with mild winters.
- Practice at a new state of the art facility.
- 7 on 7 off block schedule from 7 pm to 7 am.
- Salary $310,000 Plus Quality Incentives up to $40,000.
- We are currently seeking Nocturnists to join a very busy and successful program.
- Strong public & private schools including a new $74 million, 315,00 square foot high school.
- Nocturnists - Earn Up to 350K in Illinois - 60 minutes from STL.
- Growing and expanding community that serves as a hub of employment, entertainment and shopping for surrounding counties.
- 20,000 signing bonus.
- CME allowance.
- Employed position in Southern Illinois where easy access is available to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis, Louisville, Memphis & Nashville.
- 401k, deferred compensation.
- Lake Recreation Area, including over 20,000 acres of public land, 19,000 acres of lake water with 27 boat ramps, bike trails and hunting and fishing.
- Student loan repayment available.
- Physician focused administration.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.