Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · December 9, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This area has plenty of parks, lakes, and recreation.
- Secure and stable hospital-employed position.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Flexible nocturnist schedule for 10 shifts per month.
- H-1B visa sponsorship available and 'cap exempt'.
- Let CompHealth know what's important to you.
- ICU rounding, but no procedures required.
- You will only work 10 shifts per month to be considered full time.
- The city provides numerous high-quality private schools, colleges, and universities.
- To begin talking about this position, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- They are offering a flexible schedule with shifts from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- H-1B visa sponsorship is available for candidates and IM or FP physicians with strong inpatient training or hospitalist experience are also welcomed.
- Open to 2020 IM or FP residents.
- All adult patient base.
- We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
- There will be ICU rounding in this position, but no procedures are required.
- Our services are free for you.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- City with 75K population, private and public schools, and colleges.
- In addition to the salary you will be offered medical and dental benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- An established hospitalist program in Illinois is expanding and adding nocturnists to their team.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Located near Springfield, 2 hours to St Louis and 3 hours to Chicago.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago