Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible nocturnist schedule for 10 shifts per month.
- You will only work 10 shifts per month to be considered full time.
- H-1B visa sponsorship available and 'cap exempt'.
- In addition to the salary you will be offered medical and dental benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- Secure and stable hospital-employed position.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Located near Springfield, 2 hours to St Louis and 3 hours to Chicago.
- All adult patient base.
- Let CompHealth know what's important to you.
- To begin talking about this position, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- Our services are free for you.
- ICU rounding, but no procedures required.
- They are offering a flexible schedule with shifts from 7 am to 7 pm.
- We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
- The city provides numerous high-quality private schools, colleges, and universities.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- This area has plenty of parks, lakes, and recreation.
- H-1B visa sponsorship is available for candidates and IM or FP physicians with strong inpatient training or hospitalist experience are also welcomed.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Open to 2020 IM or FP residents.
- There will be ICU rounding in this position, but no procedures are required.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- City with 75K population, private and public schools, and colleges.
- An established hospitalist program in Illinois is expanding and adding nocturnists to their team.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.