Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Thursday · April 9, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Urbana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation.
- 15 patient cap per physician per day.
- Offering an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
- Level I, 430-bed Trauma Center.
- Hospitalists: Fantastic Opportunity in Urbana, IL.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Unit based rounding with closed ICU.
- Enterprise Medical is seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians to join our collegial 50 Hospitalist team.
- Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois.
- Opportunity to teach Internal Medicine and Family Medicine residents and medical students.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Mar 10.