Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Urbana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
- Opportunity to teach Internal Medicine and Family Medicine residents and medical students.
- Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois.
- 15 patient cap per physician per day.
- Offering an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
- Level I, 430-bed Trauma Center.
- Unit based rounding with closed ICU.
- Enterprise Medical is seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians to join our collegial 50 Hospitalist team.
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Hospitalists: Fantastic Opportunity in Urbana, IL.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.