Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU with no procedures required.
- Board certified or eligible.
- IL license required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Due to the timeframe of this assignment only IL-licensed providers will be considered.
- The provider will work a seven-day block schedule.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Give Weatherby a.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 30 - 40 patients per split between two physicians.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- 30 - 40 patients per day between two physicians.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- An IL-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 15.