Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Wednesday · November 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls certification needed.
- IL license required.
- Your work schedule will be during a seven-day block schedule.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Weatherby is assisting a facility in Illinois with filling a hospitalist opening.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- You will work within the Epic EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Due to this facility's timeframe, only currently IL-licensed providers are eligible. Locum tenens offers meaningful work opportunities in areas with the most need.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The required duties for this position include ICU/CCU coverage, with no procedure or code response duties.
- Competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 15.