Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- ICU/CCU coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 18 patients per day.
- The provider will work a seven-day block schedule.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at an Illinois medical facility.
- IL license required.
- Acls certification needed.
- Board certified or eligible.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system to track patient interactions.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted IL medical license in hand.
- No procedures required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 15.