Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Wednesday · November 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- The provider will work a seven-day block schedule.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Competitive compensation.
- ICU/CCU coverage.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- IL license required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted IL medical license in hand.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at an Illinois medical facility.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Acls certification needed.
- No procedures required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 18 patients per day.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 15.