Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Wednesday · November 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You should be board certified.
- When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We are helping an Illinois-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Active IL state license needed.
- Your assignment schedule will be 7 am - 7 pm.
- You need to have an active IL state license for this assignment.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 15.