Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are helping an Illinois-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Your assignment schedule will be 7 am - 7 pm.
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Active IL state license needed.
- You need to have an active IL state license for this assignment.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- You should be board certified.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC required.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 15.