Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · May 29, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Urbana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Number of Physicians in Department: 5.
- Respiratory failure.
- Description of support staff: RN's.
- W/1 hr unpaid lunch.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonology.
- Reason for the Locum Need: Short staffed while searching for perm.
- Patient Population Mix (% of Peds, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatrics, Medicare, Medicaid, other): Adult.
- May consider Truly BE (1-2 years out of training) Pulm Candidates.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Facility Type: Outpatient.
- Lung diseases.
- Practice Type: Group Multispecialty Group & Hospital.
- BC Pulmonary Medicine.
- Using advanced technology, our providers chart a recovery and aim to help patients breathe easier.
- Lung cancer.
- Average Number of Cases per day (patients, inpatients, follow-ups, etc.
- The board-certified physicians at Carle specialize in diagnosing and treating a wide variety of pulmonary conditions.
- Location: Urbana.
- Boards & Certification Requirements (BE/BC, Acls, Pals, etc.
- Board Certified.
- Patient Volume: 12-14.
- Locum Tenens work and.m.
- Medical assistants, respiratory therapists (PFT lab), patient service representatives.
- Procedures Required (types of procedures to be performed by locum tenens provider): Hospital offers complete care to patients suffering from illnesses that affect the lungs and respiratory system.
- Licensure Requirements Active IL license required.
- Outpatient: 12-14 ppd/mix of new patients and re-visits.
- Sleep disorders and sleep apnea.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 24.