Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · December 9, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Caseload: 17 - 20 patients per day.
- We are helping an established facility in Illinois that is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with ICU rounding.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
- The incoming physician must have an IL state license.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The schedule has day, swing, and night shifts available and you will see 17 - 20 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Active IL state license needed.
- Schedule: Day, swing, and night shifts available.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 13.