Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The incoming physician must have an IL state license.
- As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with ICU rounding.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
- We are helping an established facility in Illinois that is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- Caseload: 17 - 20 patients per day.
- License: Active IL state license needed.
- The schedule has day, swing, and night shifts available and you will see 17 - 20 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: Day, swing, and night shifts available.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 13.