Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · December 9, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your assignment schedule will be 7:00 pm - 7:00 am and you will see 5 - 6 admits per night.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Locum tenens hospitalist opportunity available in Illinois.
- License: Active IL state license needed.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active IL state license.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: 7:00 pm - 7:00 am.
- Caseload: 5 - 6 admits per night.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 13.