Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active IL state license.
- Schedule: 7:00 pm - 7:00 am.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Caseload: 5 - 6 admits per night.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your assignment schedule will be 7:00 pm - 7:00 am and you will see 5 - 6 admits per night.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- Locum tenens hospitalist opportunity available in Illinois.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: Active IL state license needed.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 13.