Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · November 22, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 8 - 13 patients per day.
- Competitive compensation.
- IL license required.
- Seven-day block shifts on nights.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active IL medical license.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Acls certification needed.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This is an excellent opportunity to supplement your income.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- We have an opportunity in Illinois for a hospitalist.
- Open ICU with no procedures required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- You will have assistance from excellent support providers.
- The provider can expect to work night shifts on a seven-day block schedule.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 23.