Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 8 - 13 patients per day.
- You will have assistance from excellent support providers.
- Seven-day block shifts on nights.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active IL medical license.
- We have an opportunity in Illinois for a hospitalist.
- Competitive compensation.
- The provider can expect to work night shifts on a seven-day block schedule.
- This is an excellent opportunity to supplement your income.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- IL license required.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Acls certification needed.
- Open ICU with no procedures required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.