Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital-employed group.
- Will consider 2020 residents.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with bonuses.
- Salary plus bonus plan.
- CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a Illinois medical license, if necessary.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Your schedule will be a 7 on and 7 off block of 24-hour shifts with 12 hours being onsite and 12 hours being on-. You will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day.
- They welcome 2020 residents.
- You will be offered full medical and dental benefits, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a 401k retirement plan, medical education debt assistance, and malpractice insurance.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible IM and FP candidates.
- Our services are free for you.
- BC or BE IM or FP candidates.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
- CompHealth is currently assisting an Illinois hospital with their search for a hospitalist.
- See 15 to 18 patients per day on average.
- Very manageable and light.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Short drive to St Louis.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago