Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · November 22, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will be offered full medical and dental benefits, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a 401k retirement plan, medical education debt assistance, and malpractice insurance.
- Will consider 2020 residents.
- Short drive to St Louis.
- Hospital-employed group.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with bonuses.
- Very manageable and light.
- BC or BE IM or FP candidates.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- They welcome 2020 residents.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a Illinois medical license, if necessary.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible IM and FP candidates.
- See 15 to 18 patients per day on average.
- Your schedule will be a 7 on and 7 off block of 24-hour shifts with 12 hours being onsite and 12 hours being on-. You will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day.
- CompHealth is currently assisting an Illinois hospital with their search for a hospitalist.
- Salary plus bonus plan.
- Our services are free for you.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.