Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- The provider will work on specific dates, with no required procedures.
- No procedures required.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Board certified or eligible.
- This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities.
- A hospitalist position is now open at an Illinois medical facility.
- Specific coverage dates.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Acls certification needed.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.