Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · May 29, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible IM and FP physicians.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
- 2 to 7 night admissions.
- CompHealth is currently assisting an Illinois-based hospital with their search for a nocturnist.
- 2-year salary guarantee.
- This hospital-employed opportunity offers a competitive salary with a two-year guarantee, a sign-on bonus, and malpractice insurance.
- Procedures are not required, but the ability to do them is welcomed.
- You will join an established team of six hospitalists and four NPs.
- 12-hour night shifts.
- Of Chicago.
- 401K with matching.
- The schedule will 7 on and 7 off blocks from 7 pm to 7 am.
- The comprehensive hospital benefits package includes CME time off and allowance, medical, dental, vision, retirement savings opportunities, LTD and STD, and life insurance.
- You will also respond to hospital codes, rapid response calls, and round in the ICU.
- You will see two to seven admissions per night on average.
- Medical, vision, and dental for physician.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- IM or FP candidates.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 28.