Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The comprehensive hospital benefits package includes CME time off and allowance, medical, dental, vision, retirement savings opportunities, LTD and STD, and life insurance.
- Of Chicago.
- You will join an established team of six hospitalists and four NPs.
- CompHealth is currently assisting an Illinois-based hospital with their search for a nocturnist.
- This hospital-employed opportunity offers a competitive salary with a two-year guarantee, a sign-on bonus, and malpractice insurance.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- You will see two to seven admissions per night on average.
- IM or FP candidates.
- The schedule will 7 on and 7 off blocks from 7 pm to 7 am.
- You will also respond to hospital codes, rapid response calls, and round in the ICU.
- Procedures are not required, but the ability to do them is welcomed.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible IM and FP physicians.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
- 12-hour night shifts.
- Medical, vision, and dental for physician.
- 401K with matching.
- 2-year salary guarantee.
- 2 to 7 night admissions.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 28.