Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible IM and FP physicians.
- CompHealth is currently assisting an Illinois-based hospital with their search for a nocturnist.
- 2 to 7 night admissions.
- This hospital-employed opportunity offers a competitive salary with a two-year guarantee, a sign-on bonus, and malpractice insurance.
- The schedule will 7 on and 7 off blocks from 7 pm to 7 am.
- You will see two to seven admissions per night on average.
- You will also respond to hospital codes, rapid response calls, and round in the ICU.
- IM or FP candidates.
- 2-year salary guarantee.
- 401K with matching.
- Procedures are not required, but the ability to do them is welcomed.
- 12-hour night shifts.
- Of Chicago.
- You will join an established team of six hospitalists and four NPs.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
- The comprehensive hospital benefits package includes CME time off and allowance, medical, dental, vision, retirement savings opportunities, LTD and STD, and life insurance.
- Medical, vision, and dental for physician.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 28.