Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · April 23, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Maywood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist Researchers: The Hospital Medicine Division is seeking fellowship trained and/or experienced hospitalist researchers in hospital medicine.
- Research faculty will have the opportunity to collaborate with successful research programs at Loyola including the Department of Preventive Medicine, The Neiswanger Institute for Bioethics and Health Policy, the Cardiovascular Institute, and the Midwest Center for Health Services and Policy Research, Hines Veterans Affairs (VA).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Maywood, IL.
- Loyola University Medical Center offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Both daytime and nocturnist opportunities are available.
- This opportunity includes clinical service on both teaching and non-teaching services, consultative and co-management medicine, and a hospitalist run observation unit.
- Clinician Educators: The Hospital Medicine Division is seeking new and experienced faculty with an interest in clinical care, medical education, and administration to join its robust clinician educator faculty.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an Academic Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join the team at Loyola University Health System.
- Successful candidates will have outstanding clinical skills and will be dedicated to a career in academic hospital medicine.
- Excellent opportunities for mentorship and career development in education, quality improvement, and administration.
- Loyola University Medical Center and Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine have an excellent Academic Hospitalist opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physician to join the Division of Hospital Medicine located in Maywood, Illinois.
- Appropriate candidates will have the opportunity for dual appointments in appropriate departments or institutes.
- The Division of Hospital Medicine invites applications for academic hospitalists in the research and clinician educator tracks to join this dynamic division.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago