Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Wednesday · November 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation assistance and housing incentive ($10k).
- 9 public golf courses, several country club golf courses.
- Productivity bonus (unlimited) and quality bonus.
- Large 4,200 acre lake with waterfront property.
- Paid CME $5,000.
- 7 on/7 off with 12 hour shifts.
- Housing Incentive - $10,000 after taxes!
- Health, life, dental, vision and disability insurance.
- Great subspecialty back up and readily available to hospitalists.
- This is an employed position with Hshs Medical Group which is affiliated with Hospital Sisters Health System, a multi-institutional health care system that generates more than $1 billion in revenue annually and employs more than 14,000 people.
- They run codes and rapid responses.
- Newly increased compensation!
- Intensivists and Surgical Critical Care/Trauma Surgeons onsite 24/7 (they are also employed with Hshs Medical Group - so close working relationships).
- Since we have dedicated nocturnists.
- Commencement bonus paid on your first paycheck.
- Nights are very minimal if any.
- Great back up for the hospitalist team.
- Thriving business community with a population of over 190,000.
- St. John's Hospital is a 438 bed facility Level I Trauma Center.
- Extra shifts optional and pays at a higher rate.
- Just a short 90 minutes from St. Louis and 3 hours to Chicago.
- Malpractice with tail.
- The hospitalists are growing to 18 physicians and 2 Nocturnists and 2 NPs.
- Retirement plans including matching 403b, 457b and pension plan.
- Hshs Medical Group is recruiting to our hospitalist team at St. John's Hospital in with St. John's Hospital in Springfield, Illinois.
- Diverse community.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Springfield, IL.
- Full time hospitalist works 182 shifts per year.
- Excellent private and public schools including a private and state university.
- Wildlife sanctuaries, zoo, numerous parks with hiking/bike trails and water park - lots of activities for children of all ages!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago