Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · July 3, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kankakee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Amita Health and Presence Health have formed one of the largest and best healthcare networks in Illinois, with 19 hospitals, more than 230 outpatient sites, 900 employed providers and another 7,000 affiliated physician partners.
- Opportunity to work with well- established organization.
- What hasn't changed is our vow - our promise - to always put you first.
- In Mary's Hospital was named to the annual United States News & World Report rankings of the Best Hospitals for 2013-2014.
- The annual United States News Best Hospitals rankings, now in their 24th year, recognizes hospitals that excel in treating the most challenging patients.
- Amita Health and Presence Medical Group are seeking a day time Hospitalist in Kankakee, IL.
- Rehabilitation Services - aquatic, pain management, physical therapy.
- Presence St. Mary's Hospital is ranked 21st in Illinois.
- About Presence Saint Mary'S Hospital.
- Eicu technology gives physicians and staff an extra set of eyes and ears through remote monitoring.
- Presence St. Mary's, originally known as the Emergency Hospital, was opened in March er Servants of the Holy Heart of Mary.
- The distinction is the only award that identifies the country's best healthcare institutions based on robust criteria that consider female patient satisfaction, clinical excellence, and what women say they want from a hospital.
- Wide array of patient services.
- This is a full time opportunity.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Through a merger of Provena Health and Resurrection Healthcare in 2011, Presence St. Mary's Hospital is now a part of the largest Catholic Healthcare System in Illinois, Presence Health.
- This is an 12 hour day shift opportunity and 12 hour.
- About Presence St. Mary's Hospital.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kankakee, IL.
- In 1997, the Servants of the Holy Heart of Mary combined with the Franciscan Sisters of the Sacred Heart and Sisters of Mercy of Americas to form Provena Health and the hospital name changed to Provena St. Mary's Hospital.
- In Mary's was honored with an "A" Hospital Patient Safety Score by The Leapfrog Group.
- Breast Health Center - digital mammography, specially trained radiologists and specialized breast nurse navigators.
- The Hospital Safety Score was compiled under the guidance of the nation's leading experts on patient safety and is designed to give the public information they can use to protect themselves and their families.
- You'll always find excellent care, close to home.
- In sickness and in health.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits.
- Home of the Women's Choice Award.
- Must have a IL state license.
- Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Cancer Center Received National Outstanding Achievement Award from American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer.
- Our healthcare family now offers double the doctors at triple the locations - and extends throughout the entire Chicago area and surrounding suburbs.
- In Mary's was named as one of the Hospitals for Patient Experience by WomenCertified Inc.
- In 1925, it was re-named St. Mary's Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago