Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kankakee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Hospital Safety Score was compiled under the guidance of the nation's leading experts on patient safety and is designed to give the public information they can use to protect themselves and their families.
- This is an 12 hour day shift opportunity and 12 hour.
- Home of the Women's Choice Award.
- In Mary's Hospital was named to the annual United States News & World Report rankings of the Best Hospitals for 2013-2014.
- In 1925, it was re-named St. Mary's Hospital.
- Our healthcare family now offers double the doctors at triple the locations - and extends throughout the entire Chicago area and surrounding suburbs.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits.
- The distinction is the only award that identifies the country's best healthcare institutions based on robust criteria that consider female patient satisfaction, clinical excellence, and what women say they want from a hospital.
- Must have a IL state license.
- Amita Health and Presence Medical Group are seeking a day time Hospitalist in Kankakee, IL.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kankakee, IL.
- Rehabilitation Services - aquatic, pain management, physical therapy.
- About Presence St. Mary's Hospital.
- Breast Health Center - digital mammography, specially trained radiologists and specialized breast nurse navigators.
- What hasn't changed is our vow - our promise - to always put you first.
- In Mary's was named as one of the Hospitals for Patient Experience by WomenCertified Inc.
- In 1997, the Servants of the Holy Heart of Mary combined with the Franciscan Sisters of the Sacred Heart and Sisters of Mercy of Americas to form Provena Health and the hospital name changed to Provena St. Mary's Hospital.
- Presence St. Mary's Hospital is ranked 21st in Illinois.
- Wide array of patient services.
- Through a merger of Provena Health and Resurrection Healthcare in 2011, Presence St. Mary's Hospital is now a part of the largest Catholic Healthcare System in Illinois, Presence Health.
- Opportunity to work with well- established organization.
- Amita Health and Presence Health have formed one of the largest and best healthcare networks in Illinois, with 19 hospitals, more than 230 outpatient sites, 900 employed providers and another 7,000 affiliated physician partners.
- This is a full time opportunity.
- You'll always find excellent care, close to home.
- Presence St. Mary's, originally known as the Emergency Hospital, was opened in March er Servants of the Holy Heart of Mary.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- About Presence Saint Mary'S Hospital.
- In Mary's was honored with an "A" Hospital Patient Safety Score by The Leapfrog Group.
- In sickness and in health.
- The annual United States News Best Hospitals rankings, now in their 24th year, recognizes hospitals that excel in treating the most challenging patients.
- Cancer Center Received National Outstanding Achievement Award from American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer.
- Eicu technology gives physicians and staff an extra set of eyes and ears through remote monitoring.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago