Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · September 21, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kankakee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The annual United States News Best Hospitals rankings, now in their 24th year, recognizes hospitals that excel in treating the most challenging patients.
- Through a merger of Provena Health and Resurrection Healthcare in 2011, Presence St. Mary's Hospital is now a part of the largest Catholic Healthcare System in Illinois, Presence Health.
- Breast Health Center - digital mammography, specially trained radiologists and specialized breast nurse navigators.
- The distinction is the only award that identifies the country's best healthcare institutions based on robust criteria that consider female patient satisfaction, clinical excellence, and what women say they want from a hospital.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits.
- What hasn't changed is our vow - our promise - to always put you first.
- Cancer Center Received National Outstanding Achievement Award from American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer.
- Eicu technology gives physicians and staff an extra set of eyes and ears through remote monitoring.
- Home of the Women's Choice Award.
- In Mary's was named as one of the Hospitals for Patient Experience by WomenCertified Inc.
- The Hospital Safety Score was compiled under the guidance of the nation's leading experts on patient safety and is designed to give the public information they can use to protect themselves and their families.
- In sickness and in health.
- Opportunity to work with well- established organization.
- This is a full time opportunity.
- Rehabilitation Services - aquatic, pain management, physical therapy.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kankakee, IL.
- In Mary's Hospital was named to the annual United States News & World Report rankings of the Best Hospitals for 2013-2014.
- About Presence St. Mary's Hospital.
- Presence St. Mary's, originally known as the Emergency Hospital, was opened in March er Servants of the Holy Heart of Mary.
- Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- In Mary's was honored with an "A" Hospital Patient Safety Score by The Leapfrog Group.
- In 1997, the Servants of the Holy Heart of Mary combined with the Franciscan Sisters of the Sacred Heart and Sisters of Mercy of Americas to form Provena Health and the hospital name changed to Provena St. Mary's Hospital.
- Wide array of patient services.
- Amita Health and Presence Health have formed one of the largest and best healthcare networks in Illinois, with 19 hospitals, more than 230 outpatient sites, 900 employed providers and another 7,000 affiliated physician partners.
- You'll always find excellent care, close to home.
- In 1925, it was re-named St. Mary's Hospital.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Must have a IL state license.
- Presence St. Mary's Hospital is ranked 21st in Illinois.
- Amita Health and Presence Medical Group are seeking a day time Hospitalist in Kankakee, IL.
- Our healthcare family now offers double the doctors at triple the locations - and extends throughout the entire Chicago area and surrounding suburbs.
- This is an 12 hour day shift opportunity and 12 hour.
- About Presence Saint Mary'S Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago