Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must be board certified if they are more that a year out of residency.
- The 7 on, 7 off block schedule is mostly day blocks with some night blocks during the year that are shared between the hospitalists.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- The facility needs assistance with the growing patient census.
- Our services are free for you.
- An established and collegial hospitalist group in Central Illinois is planning to hire an additional IM or FP trained physician.
- You will receive a competitive compensation.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- Join an established and collegial team.
- Closed ICU, hospitalists run codes.
- Mostly day shifts, some nights.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Specialist will see PPD patients per day on average.
- You will have the opportunity to teach internal and family medicine residents and/or medical students.
- Patients capped at 15.
- You will also be provided with an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100 percent tail insurance covered.
- Academic and/or research affiliation.
- IM and FP trained physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago