Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will receive a competitive compensation.
- Our services are free for you.
- IM and FP trained physicians.
- Mostly day shifts, some nights.
- The 7 on, 7 off block schedule is mostly day blocks with some night blocks during the year that are shared between the hospitalists.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- An established and collegial hospitalist group in Central Illinois is planning to hire an additional IM or FP trained physician.
- Candidates must be board certified if they are more that a year out of residency.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- The facility needs assistance with the growing patient census.
- You will have the opportunity to teach internal and family medicine residents and/or medical students.
- Academic and/or research affiliation.
- Patients capped at 15.
- Closed ICU, hospitalists run codes.
- You will also be provided with an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100 percent tail insurance covered.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Join an established and collegial team.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Specialist will see PPD patients per day on average.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 28.