Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 patients per day.
- Acls and BLS certification needed.
- Acls and BLS certifications are needed for this assignment.
- IL license required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The provider can expect to work a seven-day block schedule.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- We have an opportunity in Illinois for a hospitalist.
- You will have assistance from excellent support providers, and will work within the Epic EMR system.
- Candidates must hold an active IL medical license.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Lumbar punctures required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.