Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central IL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Greg Burney.
- They are looking for a provider to begin asap/ongoing (as soon as credentialing is complete).
- Dates Needed: 7/1 - ongoing: Rotations are Wednesday - Tuesday (7 consecutive day rounding shifts) once - twice a month (7a-7p) as the schedule allows.
- Types of Cases: Rounding on patients, Lumbar puncture is a preferred but not required.
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Schedule will be 7 consecutive days, 1-2 times per month.
- Procedures: Rotations are Wednesday - Tuesday (7 consecutive day rounding shifts) once - twice a month (7a-7p) as the schedule allows Hospitalists run all codes Closed ICU Unit based rounding.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days for full privileges once file in 100% complete must go to committee meetings.
- Please see below for additional info and let me know if you have any questions!
- Rotations will be Wed-Tues.
- Below is a new Hospitalist opportunity in Central, IL.
- EMR/Charting: Epic.
This locum tenen job from Medestar was last open on May 16.