Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central IL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They are looking for a provider to begin asap/ongoing (as soon as credentialing is complete).
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days for full privileges once file in 100% complete must go to committee meetings.
- Procedures: Rotations are Wednesday - Tuesday (7 consecutive day rounding shifts) once - twice a month (7a-7p) as the schedule allows Hospitalists run all codes Closed ICU Unit based rounding.
- Rotations will be Wed-Tues.
- Below is a new Hospitalist opportunity in Central, IL.
- Schedule will be 7 consecutive days, 1-2 times per month.
- Dates Needed: 7/1 - ongoing: Rotations are Wednesday - Tuesday (7 consecutive day rounding shifts) once - twice a month (7a-7p) as the schedule allows.
- EMR/Charting: Epic.
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Please see below for additional info and let me know if you have any questions!
- Types of Cases: Rounding on patients, Lumbar puncture is a preferred but not required.
- Greg Burney.
This locum tenen job from Medestar was last open on May 16.