Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elgin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Elgin offers exceptional opportunities that include cultural arts, entertainment and recreation that are unmatched by surrounding suburbs.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our Hospitalist team at Presence St. Joseph in Elgin, Indiana, in northwest Chicagoland.
- Great health benefits.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Located 38 miles northwest of Chicago and home to over 112,000 people, Elgin offers diversity and culture.
- Residents and visitors enjoy a thriving cultural arts community, world-class parks, historical museums and over 100 places of worship.
- Daytime position in Chicago suburbs.
- No codes or procedures.
- This mid-sized city has much to explore and offers easy access to all the Chicago has to offer.
- Competitive compensation.
- The growing city enjoys ready access to public transportation, an excellent variety of housing stock and a mix of commercial establishments.
- Join TeamHealth and become a part of one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Post-Acute Medicine.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- This position features a daytime schedule, primarily Monday - Friday with a great work-life balance and excellent sub-specialty support.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.