Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elgin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- This mid-sized city has much to explore and offers easy access to all the Chicago has to offer.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our Hospitalist team at Presence St. Joseph in Elgin, Indiana, in northwest Chicagoland.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Paid CME allowance.
- The growing city enjoys ready access to public transportation, an excellent variety of housing stock and a mix of commercial establishments.
- Residents and visitors enjoy a thriving cultural arts community, world-class parks, historical museums and over 100 places of worship.
- Elgin offers exceptional opportunities that include cultural arts, entertainment and recreation that are unmatched by surrounding suburbs.
- Great health benefits.
- Daytime position in Chicago suburbs.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Join TeamHealth and become a part of one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Post-Acute Medicine.
- Located 38 miles northwest of Chicago and home to over 112,000 people, Elgin offers diversity and culture.
- No codes or procedures.
- This position features a daytime schedule, primarily Monday - Friday with a great work-life balance and excellent sub-specialty support.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago