Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Competitive compensation.
- An Illinois-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only IL state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Every other week shifts as a nocturnist.
- 8 - 13 admissions per night.
- Acls certification needed.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
- IL license required.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 8 - 13 patients per day.
- The provider will work as a nocturnist every other week from Monday - Sunday.
- No procedures, but will respond to codes.
- Give Weatherby a.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 19.