Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only IL state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Acls certification needed.
- An Illinois-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Give Weatherby a.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 8 - 13 patients per day.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Every other week shifts as a nocturnist.
- No procedures, but will respond to codes.
- The provider will work as a nocturnist every other week from Monday - Sunday.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 8 - 13 admissions per night.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- IL license required.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 19.