Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only IL state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- IL license required.
- 8 - 13 admissions per night.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- The provider will work as a nocturnist every other week from Monday - Sunday.
- Board certified or eligible.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Every other week shifts as a nocturnist.
- An Illinois-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls certification needed.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 8 - 13 patients per day.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- No procedures, but will respond to codes.
- Give Weatherby a.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 19.