Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
- No procedures, but will respond to codes.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The provider will work as a nocturnist every other week from Monday - Sunday.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 8 - 13 patients per day.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- IL license required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Competitive compensation.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only IL state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Acls certification needed.
- Every other week shifts as a nocturnist.
- 8 - 13 admissions per night.
- An Illinois-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 19.