Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Morris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work with an integrated & financially sound health system with a strong financial bottom-line!
- 24/7 telepsych available with InSight, our inpatient psychiatric team for ED and inpatients - they provide consultations, planning and recommendation of a shared patient care plan.
- Hospitalist Program is well-established and successful for patients and physicians since inception, circa yle="">Dr.
- Long-standing Emergency & Radiology Department with great reputations!
- 1 wknd, possibly 2 depending on how the 28-day rotation works).
- Renowned Patient Transportation System available at no charge to patients - done all through our dedicated 630 volunteers since 1998.
- Our hospital offers 24/7 Stemi Coverage with state-of-the-art Cardiac Cath Lab, Dialysis, radiation therapy services and much more!
- And modernizing our surgical waiting room, patient registration and lab draw areas.
- 7on/7off/5on/9off schedule: in a 28-day period (incl.
- Since 03/2018, the hospital began a $60 million master facility plan that includes expanding our ED, and renovating our cardiac diagnostic and infusion therapy departments along with renovating imaging services (new women's center!
- Team takes care of 75% of inpatients.
- NO Paid Time Off, but you do accrue time for extended sick/Fmla leave.
- Work ~12 day shifts onsite, includes taking night. During the day, 1st hospitalist works 8am-3pm, or later if needed & 2nd Hospitalist works 10am-7pm.
- Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has a hospital-employed opportunity for a 4 th BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist (experienced or new graduate) to work with a cohesive team 1hr southwest of Chicago in Morris, IL.
- Should be comfortable w/rounding in open-ICU.
- Work alongside 1 other hospitalist & Aprn daily - hospitalist census ranges from 30-40 total patient encounters, split between physicians & Aprn.
- B/C Pulm-CC physicians round in ICU every AM & are available on-.
- Receive support from our award-wining nursing staff, case management/social work departments and reputable 24/7 Pharmacy & Laboratory departments.
- Hospitalist Aprn works 8am-5pm M-F, helping with increasing hospitalist volumes, care coordination and discharge planning.
- Level II Trauma Center, Level II Perinatal Care Provider, Primary Stroke Certified and we are part of an Accountable Care Organization, since 01/2015.
- Benefits Include: Guaranteed Base Salary, eligibility of a very achievable yearly Quality Bonus (up to $40K), Medical Edu.
- Loan Assistance ($20K yearly), Relocation Bonus & Assistance ($28K), Annual CME & General Expense Allowance ($3K each), Awesome Health Ins (50% discount, for you and your dependents), Life, and Disability Insurance, Retirement Plan w/matching, and Annual Wellness Incentive.
- Work with a cohesive team - 75% of our hospitalists today have been working together for the last 4+years!
- Nightly admissions/orders are covered by ED.
- Access to friendly partners & great specialists - medical staff of > 200 physicians covering 38 specialties, who provide great quality care to patients in the surrounding 7 zip codes and 11 communities.
- No procedures needed.
- Team consists of 4 FT & 4 PT physicians.
- Receive extra pay for shifts greater than your full-time commitment.
- One hospitalist covers all night.
- Lakshmi Anubrolu helped start the program and currently works as our Hospitalist Medical Director.
- Our advanced imaging services provide comprehensive diagnostic and interventional therapies.
- Know your schedule in advance in case you'd like to switch days.
- Night. The 1st hospitalist covers ED, ICU & 2nd hospitalist covers patient floors.
This perm job from Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers was last open on Apr 22.