Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Join the Vituity Team.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Hshs St. Elizabeth's Hospital - O'Fallon, IL.
- Open ICU, with intensivist backup also provided by Vituity.
- 1 physician in-house during the night.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Belleville's Annual Chili Cook-Off, Art on the Square, and more.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Home to many nationally recognized festivals and cultural events.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Current state license a plus.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in O'Fallon, IL.
- 4-5 physicians on during the day with advanced provider coverage as well.
- Providers will support additional Hshs sites including St. Anthony's in Effingham, St. Joseph's in Breese, St. Joseph in Highland and Holy Family in Greenville.
- Seeking BE/BC Internal or Family Medicine physicians.
- Recipient of the 2011 All-American City Award for achievement in collaborative community accomplishment.
- 15-18 encounters per day.
- Total Census: 5-115.
- We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- 20 minutes outside of St. Louis.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- No procedures.
- ER covers codes.
- Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have a Voice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.