Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The provider will work 10 shifts per month.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an IL medical license in-hand.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants who document information in the Epic EMR.
- Closed ICU.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- A hospitalist nocturnist coverage is needed at an Illinois medical facility.
- Competitive compensation.
- Three shifts in a row maximum.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Internal medicine or Med/Peds welcomed.
- No procedures.
- Hospitalist physician needed.
- Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Nocturnist position, 7 pm to 7 am.
- This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 5.