Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The provider will work 10 shifts per month.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Nocturnist position, 7 pm to 7 am.
- Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an IL medical license in-hand.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- A hospitalist nocturnist coverage is needed at an Illinois medical facility.
- This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- Competitive compensation.
- Hospitalist physician needed.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants who document information in the Epic EMR.
- Internal medicine or Med/Peds welcomed.
- Closed ICU.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Three shifts in a row maximum.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.