Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants who document information in the Epic EMR.
- Three shifts in a row maximum.
- Nocturnist position, 7 pm to 7 am.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- A hospitalist nocturnist coverage is needed at an Illinois medical facility.
- Hospitalist physician needed.
- No procedures.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The provider will work 10 shifts per month.
- Internal medicine or Med/Peds welcomed.
- Closed ICU.
- This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an IL medical license in-hand.
- Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 5.