Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kankakee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- In sickness and in health.
- Eicu technology gives physicians and staff an extra set of eyes and ears through remote monitoring.
- Cancer Center Received National Outstanding Achievement Award from American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer.
- In 1925, it was re-named St. Mary's Hospital.
- The annual United States News Best Hospitals rankings, now in their 24th year, recognizes hospitals that excel in treating the most challenging patients.
- In Mary's was named as one of the Hospitals for Patient Experience by WomenCertified Inc.
- Presence St. Mary's Hospital is ranked 21st in Illinois.
- Home of the Women's Choice Award.
- Wide array of patient services.
- The distinction is the only award that identifies the country's best healthcare institutions based on robust criteria that consider female patient satisfaction, clinical excellence, and what women say they want from a hospital.
- Rehabilitation Services - aquatic, pain management, physical therapy.
- About Presence Saint Mary'S Hospital.
- Our healthcare family now offers double the doctors at triple the locations - and extends throughout the entire Chicago area and surrounding suburbs.
- 7 days on and 7 days off no.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kankakee, IL.
- This is an 12 hour day shift opportunity.
- Breast Health Center - digital mammography, specially trained radiologists and specialized breast nurse navigators.
- In Mary's Hospital was named to the annual United States News & World Report rankings of the Best Hospitals for 2013-2014.
- The Hospital Safety Score was compiled under the guidance of the nation's leading experts on patient safety and is designed to give the public information they can use to protect themselves and their families.
- Opportunity to work with well- established organization.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- In 1997, the Servants of the Holy Heart of Mary combined with the Franciscan Sisters of the Sacred Heart and Sisters of Mercy of Americas to form Provena Health and the hospital name changed to Provena St. Mary's Hospital.
- Amita Health and Presence Medical Group are seeking a day time Hospitalist in Kankakee, IL.
- About Presence St. Mary's Hospital.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits.
- Amita Health and Presence Health have formed one of the largest and best healthcare networks in Illinois, with 19 hospitals, more than 230 outpatient sites, 900 employed providers and another 7,000 affiliated physician partners.
- You'll always find excellent care, close to home.
- What hasn't changed is our vow - our promise - to always put you first.
- In Mary's was honored with an "A" Hospital Patient Safety Score by The Leapfrog Group.
- Through a merger of Provena Health and Resurrection Healthcare in 2011, Presence St. Mary's Hospital is now a part of the largest Catholic Healthcare System in Illinois, Presence Health.
- Must have a IL state license.
- Presence St. Mary's, originally known as the Emergency Hospital, was opened in March er Servants of the Holy Heart of Mary.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.