Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The program also has the support of an established Intensivist program.
- St. John's Hospital serves as a teaching hospital for Southern Illinois University School of Medicine residents and medical students.
- Hospitalists have a 7 day on - 7 day off schedule with 12 hour shifts.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Springfield, IL.
- St. John's Hospital is searching for an board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine Physician to join a group of 15 Hospitalists in an established successful program.
- Hospitalists are employed with Hshs Medical Group which is affiliated with Hospital Sisters Health System, a multi-institutional health care system that sponsors 13 hospitals in twelve communities across Illinois and Wisconsin.
- Over 600 physicians representing approximately 30 specialties and sub-specialties are on the medical staff.
- Hshs Medical Group offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package including commencement bonus, health, life, dental, and disability insurance, malpractice with tail coverage, relocation assistance, retirement plans, paid CME and much more!
- St. John's Hospital is a 430 bed facility which includes 33 ICU beds and is designated as a Level I Trauma Center on a yearly rotating basis.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago