Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists are employed with Hshs Medical Group which is affiliated with Hospital Sisters Health System, a multi-institutional health care system that sponsors 13 hospitals in twelve communities across Illinois and Wisconsin.
- Hshs Medical Group offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package including commencement bonus, health, life, dental, and disability insurance, malpractice with tail coverage, relocation assistance, retirement plans, paid CME and much more!
- The program also has the support of an established Intensivist program.
- St. John's Hospital is searching for an board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine Physician to join a group of 15 Hospitalists in an established successful program.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Springfield, IL.
- Hospitalists have a 7 day on - 7 day off schedule with 12 hour shifts.
- Over 600 physicians representing approximately 30 specialties and sub-specialties are on the medical staff.
- St. John's Hospital serves as a teaching hospital for Southern Illinois University School of Medicine residents and medical students.
- St. John's Hospital is a 430 bed facility which includes 33 ICU beds and is designated as a Level I Trauma Center on a yearly rotating basis.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.