Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BS Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD.
- Employed Opportunity.
- Outstanding Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- Full Benefits.
- 15-17 patients per day.
- Ncaa Athletics.
- Top 10% in hospital technology.
- Enjoy mixed cultural events, jazz music, trendy downtown vibes and much much more!
- Two weeks of PTO plus 5 days of CME time off.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Service Provided for all major specialties.
- Numerous Private and Public Elementary and High schools.
- Procedures Optional.
- Located along the Mississippi River.
- Vibrant Downtown.
- Open 16 bed ICU.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Hospitalist Physician opening located in the "Gem City" along the Mississippi River - Lucrative base salary with sign on and productivity bonuses - Part of a state of the art Medical Center in a University Community conveniently located to some of the largest Midwestern Metros.
- Big city conveniences.
- 15k Relocation Package.
- Accredited Cancer Program.
- All-scripts EMR.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- 100 plus employed credentialed providers.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- 5,000 for CME and dues.
- 337 bed Hospital.
- 50,000 Sign on Bonus.
- Level II Trauma.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Illinois.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- 150,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- Annual production and quality incentives.
- Join an established team of 6 hospitalists.
- Trendy Cultural atmosphere.
- Top 100 places to Work in Healthcare.
- Block Scheduling.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.