Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Trendy Cultural atmosphere.
- Open 16 bed ICU.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Two weeks of PTO plus 5 days of CME time off.
- Service Provided for all major specialties.
- 150,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- Annual production and quality incentives.
- Big city conveniences.
- Hospitalist Physician opening located in the "Gem City" along the Mississippi River - Lucrative base salary with sign on and productivity bonuses - Part of a state of the art Medical Center in a University Community conveniently located to some of the largest Midwestern Metros.
- All-scripts EMR.
- Procedures Optional.
- 100 plus employed credentialed providers.
- Accredited Cancer Program.
- Vibrant Downtown.
- Numerous Private and Public Elementary and High schools.
- Located along the Mississippi River.
- Employed Opportunity.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Enjoy mixed cultural events, jazz music, trendy downtown vibes and much much more!
- Level II Trauma.
- 337 bed Hospital.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Illinois.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- 5,000 for CME and dues.
- Top 100 places to Work in Healthcare.
- BC/BS Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD.
- 15k Relocation Package.
- Top 10% in hospital technology.
- Block Scheduling.
- 50,000 Sign on Bonus.
- Outstanding Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- Ncaa Athletics.
- Full Benefits.
- 15-17 patients per day.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Join an established team of 6 hospitalists.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.