Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · March 9, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (DeKalb) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Locums Compensation is very Competitive.
- This specific area has a school system that was rated amongst the highest in the state of Illinois.
- This Intensivist - Critical Care opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent employee.
- Job Number: IL1297.
- West of Chicago.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Phone In' Only.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- City / State: DeKalb, IL.
- Foster Crown is Recruiting for an Intensivist for Illinois Up To $370,000.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Schedule: 6a-6p, night. Only phone support for Hospitalist.
- NO On-Site Nights Required.
- 7,s a 401K, $2k towards CME, $6k Health & Welfare Package (including Vision and Dental), $500k Life Insurance policy.
- Permanent, Locums to Perm or Locums.
- 320,000 Base Pay, Plus up to $50K Performance Bonus.
- Located approximately 1 -hours west of Chicago, this area offers a wide range of activities including hiking at local state parks, dining and night life, and year-round festivals.
- 7on/7off Rotations 6a - 6p with Night.
- Pulmonary experience preferred.
- Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Procedures: Typical Intensivist procedures.
- Perm Compensation: Base Salary: $320k + up to $50k performance bonus.
- Position: Permanent Intensivist, Critical Care, Pulmonologist, Internist, Internal Medicine.
- Very Strong Private Practice Multi-Specialty Group.
- Trauma: N/A.
- Emergency Medicine runs codes.
- ADC: 12-bed open ICU.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- Facility Profile: 98-beds.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/placement into this excellent multispecialty private practice.
- Illinois is an excellent state to practice medicine and raise a family in.
- Locums Also Available.
- BC IM w/ Critical Care fellowship required.
- City has a Top-Rated School System.
- Total Compensation Potential: $370,anding Health & Welfare Package Offered.
- Located 1-hrs.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.